Tiny Bits: 60 Second Catch-up for the Week of June 25-29
- Karl Palachuk Hosts first Completely Online Channel Conference with Managing for Success 2012- A new wave in events and shows has hit the channel and has proven the model without travel or high expense. (check out the day1, day2, and day3 keynote coverage)
- Bob Godgart Announces Channeleyes mobile App Launch Date- App to be released at the 2012 CompTia Breakaway Conference
- High Interest in MSP mergers and acquisitions- MSP’s are entertaining offers and potential sale opportunities of businesses.
- Google Announces Chrome Browser for iOS- Google had a big week with numerous announcement from their 2012 Google I/O Conference
- Microsoft Buys Yammer for $1.2B- Microsoft continues its reach to develop a complete social offering for business users.
- Is Best Buy in trouble?- Founder and Chairman Richard Schulze steps down as Best Buy tries to reinvent itself.
Notable Posts to Mention
Check out the new Looks Cloudy- Tales From the Cloud Technology Cartoons