Tiny Bits: 60 Second Catch-up for the Week of July 16-20
- ExchangeDefender Launches New CloudShare Solution- The Cloudshare solution provides a backup and data syncing service, that allows ExchangeDefender partners to provide secure and redundant access to client information, without solely relying on the Cloud.
- Yahoo gets New CEO- Marissa Mayer Joins Yahoo in the top spot leaving Google after 12 years
- Economy Continues Roller Coaster Ride for IT Providers- CompTia releases IT Business Confidence Report for Q3 brings up questions we have about Managed Service expectations.
- Publicly Traded Tech Companies Report Earnings with Surprises- Microsoft reports its first ever loss since becoming a publicly traded company. Nokia loses $1.74B dollars, Google up almost $2B, and Verizon has a solid quarter with $15.2B
- Microsoft Will Release Windows 8 on 10-26-2012
Notable Posts to Mention
Check out the Looks Cloudy- Tales From the Cloud Technology Cartoons