Tiny Bits: 60 Second Catch-up for the Week of July 9-13
- RIM Stock continues to Fall- RIM stock is down to sub $8 from $28 the same time last year and things aren’t looking so good for the mobile giant.
- Yahoo has a security breach- hacker group posts over 400k usernames and passwords online for anyone to download.
- SMB Nation Launches Online Education Program for MSP’s- Program named PocketMBA 2.0 provides MSP’s with a 12 week mastery course.
- What Happened to Zentih Infotech?- Zenith once a dominate force in the MSP community has fallen into major trouble and it looks more rocky roads are ahead for this once prosperous company.
- Rumors of iPad Mini and Amazon Phone get stronger.
Notable Posts to Mention
Check out the Looks Cloudy- Tales From the Cloud Technology Cartoons