Tiny Bits: 60 Second Catch-up for the Week of 08-06 to 08-10
- Still giving Dell your Money? Are they using it to Put you Out of Business?- With Dell’s future plans MSp’s and IT solution companies might want to watch their backs.
- Private bid option for Best Buy may just speak to how bad it really is- Former CEO Richard Shulze request bid option to take Best Buy private is it the companies last hope?
- Creating Unified Communications as a Service Solutions just got Easier- Votela creates CMS system for MSP’s to build out their own cloud communications solutions.
- $99 Laptops makes Web Connectivity Affordable for Everyone- new company hits the market with refurbished laptops affording anyone an opportunity to connect to the internet.
Notable Posts to Mention
- “Is the Hybrid Approach the answer to Cloud Concern?
- “5 Terms your Clients should never know and their Alternatives”
Check out the Looks Cloudy- Tales From the Cloud Technology Cartoons