Tiny Bits: 60 Second Catch-up for the Week of 08-20 to 08-24
- Facebook’s new iPhone App makes it Fast, Fun and Usable again- Facebook releases its new iPhone app which is much faster than the previous version.
- Microsoft Changes Everything! Oh and their Logo…- Microsoft changes logo to a sleeker, cleaner design in anticipation of their windows 8 rollout.
- Microsoft opens up Registration for Windows 8 Upgrade- Significant discounts are to be claimed for windows 8 for users that have purchased windows 7.
- Historic Day for Apple edges out Microsoft as Most Valuable Public Company- Apple becomes most valuable publicly traded company in the world.
Notable Posts to Mention
- "CompTia MSP Partners Trustmark A Year and 65 Certified MSPs Later"
- "Can new Best Buy CEO turn around Retailer?"
Check out the Looks Cloudy- Tales From the Cloud Technology Cartoons